Latch was founded in NYC a decade ago with a vision to create unparalleled experience for residents through hardware and software. Now after 100+ million unlocks, we're continuing that vision to transform how people interact act with spaces everywhere.
Our mission is to unified access to spaces, services, and experiences that redefine the way we live, work, and connect. We do this by combining software, products, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
Recently, we've acquired Honest Day’s Work, propelling us toward a seamless residential ecosystem. Think empowered building owners, operators, and residents with secure access.
Led by CEO Jamie Siminoff's visionary expertise, we're shaping the future of spaces.
About the Role:
We are seeking an Operations Manager to lead and oversee various projects and operational aspects at Latch. The ideal candidate will be proactive, adept at managing project delivery, partner integrations, and documentation processes.
- Lead and manage a team of professionals, ensuring the successful delivery of assigned projects.
- Manage partner integrations, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth and efficient integration processes.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation of processes, procedures, and project details to ensure consistency and facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Working backwards approach to translate high-level requirements into actionable plans and strategies.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to track the success of projects and operational performance, making adjustments as needed.
- Foster a collaborative and results-driven team environment, providing mentorship, guidance, and support to team members.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams, and partners to provide updates on project statuses, address concerns, and maintain positive relationships.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to continuously refine operational strategies and approaches.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations Management, or a related field.
- Proven 5+ years of experience in operations management, project management, or a related role, with a demonstrated track record of successfully managing teams and projects.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a strong focus on accuracy and precision in all tasks.
- Ability to work autonomously, taking ownership of projects and initiatives while ensuring timely and effective execution.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively interact with team members, partners, and stakeholders.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to "work backwards" from high-level goals to create actionable plans.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software.
- Experience in partner integrations and process documentation is preferred
Joining us means:
- Having teammates all over the world in the US, Argentina, Mexico, Italy, Uruguay, Portugal, and Spain.
- Collaborating in a fast-paced environment where you can apply what you have learned in new challenges, and, more importantly, grow your career.
- Being encouraged to invent and innovate within your role and working in a company where calculated risk-taking is highly encouraged and thinking outside the box is a must.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice